Tuesday, June 4, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Warm Bodies (2013)

Warm Bodies IMDb
This was sweet and okay for a zombie movie.  First, I was getting annoyed with our main zombie guy narrating the story very good when he can't really talk all that much in the beginning.  After a while, I got used to it.  It's like Romeo and Juliet and Twilight mixed with zombies.  I say Twilight because of the look and feel based from what I've seen in trailers.  To this day, I have not seen any of the Twilight movies.  Shame on me? I'm afraid not.  I liked some of the humor here.  Some of the gorey scenes were pretty cool too.  I like that there's "boneys" here (another type of zombies that are considered bad).  Except, scientifically if the "boneys" are rotten and more decayed than the normal zombies, they shouldn't be faster, but they are here.  Overall, I was wanting more out of the story.  So this was just okay for me.