Tuesday, June 18, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Fish N Chips (2013)

Fish N Chips IMDb
Never heard of this movie until today.  Long story short, I was wanting to check out "Come Out And Play" or "American Mary" but they were checked out.  I've already seen "Stoker" and since I had my son with me decided on this new release instead from a Redbox.  It was nothing special or good.  My son liked it, especially the first 20 minutes.  After that, he spaced out and so did I throughout the movie.  I was not really interested in the story to begin with.  I mean, who cares about a special magical bone.  It was cool to see the different characters but no wonder no one has heard about this movie.  It's got John Leguizamo, who voices "Chips."  That's about it.   The good thing that came out of this is that my son got to eat Fish and Chips: store bought fish sticks and sliced potatoes).

No trailer found for this movie but here's my son eating Fish and Chips!