Saturday, June 22, 2013

This Is The End (2013)

This Is The End IMDb
I don't want to sound like a snob but I didn't enjoy this movie as much as I wanted to.  It had lots of laughs.  Just, I didn't feel the story as a whole (especially the last 30 minutes).  Love Danny McBride.  Almost every scene he's in was very awesome.  James Franco is cool as usual.  I did like the set up and some of the apocalyptic stuff.  I even liked the stupid scenes where Jonah Hill is possessed.  I know this is meant to be a stupid stoner big budget comedy, but I felt a bit disappointed towards the end.  I was one of the few that didn't like the actual ending with a certain boy band group doing a musical number with the cast.  If it would of been something other than that, I would of appreciated it a lot more.  Did love lot of the improv and crazy moments: Michael Cera on cocaine, James Franco's Seth Rogan obssession (paintings), and the screams by Craig Robinson just to name a few.  Maybe I should see this one day with some "devil's grass."  I might like it a lot more.  For now, I thought it was okay.

Sneaked in some Milky Ways for me and my friends to
enhance the experience.