Thursday, March 14, 2013

Where Do We Go Now?


I enjoyed this film this morning.
I been seeing the trailer to this movie numerous times
when I rent new releases and each time gets my attention.
I'm a sucker for foreign films so there's no surprise
for watching this one this morning.
It had a little bit of everything.
It was a bit comedic, a bit tragic, a bit dramatic, and
even a bit musical.
It's Christians vs. Muslims and the women of the village are tired of the fighting.
They try a few things to bring the peace.
The trailer doesn't really show what actually brings
them together. That's up to you to find out, if you're interested.
That moment was clever and fun.  I wish I had me a baked bread
with a secret ingridient while watching that scene (hint, hint).
The ending was a bit cheesy.
I liked it.  Here's a little movie about Lebanese women in control.
You hardly see that in movies.
Might have to add this to my Foreign section.