Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vampire Thursday: Innocent Blood

How can I not like this cheesy vampire/gangster film?
It was pretty cool. Nice little music throughout (except for the last credit song, that one sucked).
I like the nice little vampiric moments.
Also pretty cool that the gangsters turn to vampires.
They still try to keep it gangster even if they're part of the undead.
Tom Savini plays a news photographer here. Cool little cameo.
I didn't know this was directed by John Landis (director of An American Warewolf in London and Blues Brothers).
My favorite stuff happens when our main gangster guy played by Robert Loggia delivers cheesy lines as a vampire.
I couldn't help but laugh during those moments.
Nice sexy romantic scene here too that involves handcuffs.
Gotta try that move. Overall, it was okay.
Not among my favorites of vampire movies but didn't suck either.