Tuesday, March 12, 2013

New Release Tuesday: Life Of Pi

The main thing here is to convince a writer to believe in God.
So is he real?  Let Pi convince you.
This is a fantastic visual effect story.
Everything is CGI. At least that's what it looks like.
So Blu-ray lovers would enjoy that part of it.
I thought it was going to be sad and emotional from
what I heard, but, I didn't feel anything like that.
Yeah, it's a bit sad, but no big deal for me.
I didn't really cry when the Titanic went down.
Why should I now when a ship goes down with a few people
and lots of animals?
Can't believe the tiger can swim pretty good and manages to
get on the boat a few times. 
That laughing hyena was pretty funny.
Those meerkats were creepy and cute at the same time.
This is supposed to be a fantasy and a story that really happened but
most people won't believe it.
That's the main thing with God as well.
He's supposed to be a story that really happened but it is up
to each individual to believe in him or not.
I thought this movie was okay.
I didn't think it was nothing mindblowing.
I like the message and what they were trying to do.
Definitely not a movie I would like to see over and over.