Friday, March 8, 2013

Celeste & Jesse Forever

Celeste and Jesse Forever IMDb
This was pretty good.  This movie hits pretty close to home.  It was a bit emotional for me.  For those of you that don't know, I was married for over 11 years.  I was married to a great person.  But I failed our marriage because I stepped out and fell in love with another person.  Despite of all the mess and stress that happened because of me, I still consider my ex wife a friend.  She's the mother of my only son, so there's even a better excuse to be friends for the benefit of our son.  She may not think so, but, I still very much care about her.  Enough about me.  Back to this movie: these two main characters have a strong bond that still affects them after their separation.  The movie has some laughs and some drama. The only thing I didn't like was, that after halfway through, they started focusing mainly on Celeste instead of both of them equally.  Other than that, pretty alright movie about relationships and moving on.