Saturday, March 23, 2013

God's Gun

God's Gun IMDb
Nice treat I got by watching this spaghetti western. Good music.  Good shots. Good simple storyline.  Lots of shooting.  Good cold blooded villain played by Jack Palance.  I been enjoying this 10,000 Ways To Die Collection. I been watching these films in the morning and they have not let me down.  It's becoming an addiction.  When I had Spaghetti Western Nights before, the experience was okay but not as good as it is now.  I'm more into them than ever.  Maybe part of it has to do with Django Unchained.  Another part is because I made myself have some time in the morning every week to watch one of these.  Can't go wrong with Lee Van Cleef, although, he wasn't as much of a badass here than most of his other films.  Cheesy lines like usual but overall, this was fun. 
I may watch one more spaghetti western this month.  Starting April, I'm going to be busy with a Django Unchained DVD release countdown.  I'll be watching lots of movies that are either referenced or inspired or make good double features with Django Unchained.  Got a long list going so I won't be watching Django Unchained until 2 weeks after the release date.