Monday, March 14, 2011

Jackass 3


Jackass 3
I'm not the biggest fan of Jackass.
Gotta be in the mood, I guess
Well, thanks to my six pack of Austin Ambers,
I enjoyed this one. Was laughing hard a few times.
Love the scenes that include pranks on other people
other than the Jackass crew.
For example, one of my favorites, it's
the big guy asking a stranger to take care of his dog
and he enters store. Moments later a small person
walks out wearing the same clothes and gets the dog
from the stranger. Love those scenes.
Another one, the grandpa and her "granddaughter."
Those are funny.
The stunts that the Jackass crew pull by themselves
without strangers involved aren't really funny.
They're stupid, but, that's their point.
I like the music.

Good drinking movie. One night kind of movie.
I wouldn't buy it.