Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Best Worst Movie


Best Worst Movie
Awesome documentary.
Had me laughing in the first half.
This is about the movie Troll 2 and
the people involved and how the movie is considered
the worst movie ever and at the same time
it has many devoted followers.
I've never seen Troll 2, but after watching this, I want to watch it now.
Kudos for having Alamo Drafthouse in this doc a few times.
Speaking of the Alamo Drafthouse, they're going
to have a few screenings of Troll 2 starting this Friday.
Might be my chance.
This doc is for those who love bad movies
or the movies that are so bad that it's good.
My favorite part is near the beginning where
the cast of Troll 2 are talking about how excited they
were to see the movie for the first time and
their reactions afterwards.

Must buy for the documentary section.
Now, I want to start a new section in my dvd collection.
It'll be entitled, "Best Worst Movies."
I'll collect movies that are so bad but at the same
time they're somewhat entertaining.
I already have the movie, "Munchies."
That was a movie I liked as a kid but when
I saw it a few years back, I thought it was horrible.
How did I ever like that as a kid?
I'm going to see if I can find a VHS copy of Troll 2.