Thursday, April 16, 2015

The Man with the Iron Fists 2 (2015)

So this is my 5th "2015" movie to see and it sucked.  I avoided looking at reviews and scores on the internet so I can go with an open mind.  I love the first one.  This one wasn't necessary.  Or at least, change the name to something else.  RZA loves his kung fu films.  You can tell with this movie.  The fight scenes are pretty cool.  I think he should have just made another kung fu film and stayed away from the iron fists.  The story here wasn't good. I mean, it was okay to a certain point.  A lot of it has been done before.  Didn't connect with the characters.  Some of the actions were cool and the gore too but that's it.  Nothing special to this one.This is now my least favorite film of the year.  It's still early in the game, I know.  I got 95 more new films to see before the year is over.  No pressure.  Next new movie to see: Ex Machina, hopefully this weekend.
Giving this one a 3 out of 10.