Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Hunt

I made it a Danish night on Monday night.  I had this drama from Denmark on my Netflix list for a while.  It was a good solid drama.  It was nominated for Best Foreign at the Oscars last year, I believe.  It's not a thriller or a mystery.  It's literally a straight up drama about this kindergarten teacher that's accused of being a pedophile.  The innocent little girl heard some words from her brothers and before she knew it, she told the principal a story and it blew out of proportion.  It's a good story about how others judge people and something very disturbing as pedophilia, well, you're judge for life.  Innocent or not, there will always be someone judging you.  That's the point of the movie.  Loved it.
Good recommendation right here if you're in the mood for a Foreign Drama.

  
Made my first Danish dish:
Karbonade med groenaerter (Breaded pork patty with pea gravy).
Of course, I got me some Danish cookies just for kicks.