Monday, February 2, 2015

The Interview

This past Saturday I saw my third James Franco movie in a row.  This time his usual stupid comedy.  With low expectations I saw this controversial flick but with a bang.  The theme: Amercian/Korean fusion.  I went to Chilantro, which is Mexican/Korean fusion, but I ordered typical American choices.  That alone, made the experience a whole lot better.  I must admit, I did laugh a few times with this movie.  Maybe a few more laughs than what I expected.  James Franco's character is as stupid as the Dumb and Dumber people.  So expect that, if you haven't seen this movie.  I was one of the few that was disappointed with "This is the End."  So, I had no hope for this one.  I liked some of the moments here like the Eminem coming out of his closet interview, the "They hate us cause they ain't us" scene, and the scenes where Franco's character hangs out with the North Korean dictator. 
So, not recommended or at your own risk.  That concludes my brilliant idea of knocking out the James Franco movies out of my Netflix list.

Here's my feast for this night:  Kimchi Fries with Bugolgi Beef topping and K-Pops (Korean Chicken Wings)