Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Time Travel Tuesday: Somewhere in Time

Woke up to my second Time Travel Tuesday.  February is the month of love so I went with Somewhere in Time.  So romantic!  But, at the same time, fucking creepy.  We got Christopher Reeves here who is obsessed over a photograph of a beautiful actress.  He tries to track her down but she died many years ago.  He learns a way where he can go back in time to when the actress was young.  Big time stalker.  Anyways, of course he goes back in time during the period where the actress took that photograph.  He stalks her until she falls in love with him.  At least that's what I got out of it.  I'm going to have to give that a try in real life.  Hopefully, I won't get any restraining orders.
It was okay to see.  They use a different way of time travel without the use of any high tech equipment.  Time travel using the power of the mind.