Monday, February 9, 2015

Penguins of Madagascar

Took my son Nates the Shakes to the discount theatre yesterday to see this movie.  There was about 20 people in the audience.  I was the only one laughing in a few scenes.  Geez! This movie was pretty good.  The last part of it was so and so.  The penguins are my favorite characters from the Madagascar movies.  So, I knew I was going to like this one.  Skipper, Kowalski, Rico, and Private!  Can't live without those little fuckers.  Here, they go on an adventure to rescue all penguins from "Dave" the evil octopus.  One of the secret weapons are actually Cheezy Dibbles (Cheetos).  Predictable story but cool little moments.
Had a good time with this.  It's okay to see once or twice.  Nothing special though.

What made the experience awesome was sneaking a bag of Cheetos into the theatre.
Nates and I were happy campers.  Love that my son now associates certain movies with food.
For example, the day before, he asked if we can see The Book of Life but to go get Churros for it (just like we did the first time).  Fuck yeah!