Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Time Machine

Saw this at the last minute at my friend Casey's place.  Went to catch up with him and we decided to watch this movie for kicks.  I love time travel movies.  I only wish I can go back in time myself and change things but everything happens for a reason.  This is a classic time travel movie from 1960.  It was a little cheesy in the second half but overall, it was a sweet simple story about mankind's future and about love.  I couldn't help but making fun of some of the scenes.  For some reason, I had Planet of the Apes in my head the whole time I was watching this.  "You maniacs! You blew it!  Damn you!  Goddamn you all to hell!"
Pretty good for its time.  If I ever start a time travel section, I'll add this. Now, it would be badass to own the actual time travel machine chair and set it in the corner of my living room. Imagine the possibilities!