Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Outlaw

My Korean fest triple feature ends with this fucking movie.  It's a detective turned vigilante movie.  That part takes place in the last 30 minutes though.  To be honest, this started okay but it got worse by the minute.  I didn't like the climax.  This is coming from the guy who loves his revenge.  I thought that part was a bit sloppy.  It just looks like they were trying too hard.  Lots of violent scenes.  I don't mind that.  The story though...fuck it.  I didn't like it.
Not recommended.  There, my unofficial Korean triple feature is over.  Love The Thieves.  The Suspect was okay.  The Outlaw sucked.  Went downhill.  That's life.  Time to pick myself up with one of my favorite Korean movies: The Man From Nowhere.  

Ended my triple feature with some Korean BBQ takeout from Hanna Korean restaurant.  Hit the spot.


;