Sunday, October 19, 2014

Batman

Holy Shit, Batman!  I finally saw this cheesy Batman movie from 1966.  This year my son insisted on being Batman for Halloween.  So for fun, I promised him that I would be his arch enemy for Halloween.  "Wait, until they get a load of me!"  We decided to watch this classic just for kicks and to get into our characters. Haha.  The story is basic but this is not a story to take seriously.  It's fucking Batman on tights for crying out loud.  I like that we have The Joker, The Penguin, The Riddler, and Catwoman all in one movie.  The movie kind of makes fun of itself just like the classic shows which I haven't seen since I was a kid.  There's an awesome scene where Batman is fighting a rubber shark.  Another scene where he's trying to get rid of a bomb and it takes him forever.  Funny stuff.  Overall, not special but a good cheesefest to see once in a great while.
My favorite Joker is the one played by Jack Nicholson.  I'm going to reinvent my own version but inspired by Nicholson's Joker.


My son Nates the Shakes aka Little Batman at Vulcan Video showing his skills!