Sunday, October 5, 2014

How To Train Your Dragon 2 (2014)

Took my son Nates the Shakes to see this one at the discount theatre.  I saw the first one back in 2010 and I remember loving it.  This one was also sweet and badass.  For some reason, it takes a lot for me to see movies about vikings and dragons but whenever I do, I end up enjoying them.  This is a clear example.  This movie had its charms but fuck, it also had some emotional scenes.  I think it's that time of the month for me because I shed some tears twice during this.  Even though he didn't understand some of the emotional scenes, it was cool watching this with my son.  Good entertaining movie about dragons and vikings and forces of evil.
So far every Animation feature I've seen this year have been damn good.  My heart still goes out to The Lego Movie.