Tuesday, October 1, 2013

New Release Tuesday: The Frozen Ground (2013)

The Frozen Ground IMDb
I am a sucker for detective/serial killer movies.  When I saw the trailer to this, I knew I wanted to see it even if it sucks.  Well, it sucked a little bit but overall, not bad.  I was entertained and interested throughout the movie.  Yeah, there were a lot of flaws and a few moments where the movie disappointed me.  For example, the main girl kept on escaping and running away.  How stupid can she be?  If you know there's a killer out there trying to find you, you don't just leave the hospital and go on the streets because you're desperate and don't know what to do.  I did like the suspense in this.   Freaking John Cusack is a demonic quiet bastard.  The movie is worth watching.  Recommended for a one night stand.  Wouldn't buy it, though.