Monday, October 14, 2013

Now They Call Him Sacramento

Now They Call Him Sacramento IMDb
Saw this spaghetti western this early afternoon while my son was taking a nap.  It was a last minute decision.  This is from the 10,000 Ways To Die Spaghetti Western collection.  While there were moments that were pretty cool, overall, this movie was a little to silly for me.   It is probably the friendliest spaghetti western I've ever seen.  Yeah, they do say "sons of bitches" a lot.  That's it.  Not a lot of violence or blood or hardcore villain roles.  As a matter of fact, the main villain here is hardly in action.  Now, I do prefer my spaghetti westerns down and dirty and respect others that are more into the comedic side like "They Call Me Trinity."  As for this movie, not worth your time.  I think I have about 5 movies or so left from that collection set.  Little by little I'll check them out so I can finally place the movies under my Western section.