Friday, October 18, 2013

Cult Classic Friday: Plan 9 From Outer Space

Plan 9 From Outer Space IMDb
Pulled a double feature today.  Saw my favorite Tim Burton movie, Ed Wood, followed by this cult classic.  Perfect combination watching both of these together.  Plan 9 from Outer Space as a stand alone movie?  I didn't really like it.  But, that was expected on a movie that it's so bad it's good.  It was going okay but the last 30 minutes were too rushed and lost my interest.  Kudos for the zombie aspect of it.  There's not that many movies about aliens who invade Earth and make the dead come alive.  For that, I gave this props.  For me, the experience in watching Ed Wood and then this movie is what I enjoyed the most.  Other than that, I will not recommend this movie at all.  Maybe in a few years, I'll see Ed Wood again and this time with Glen or Glenda as the double feature.  Maybe.