Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Escape From Tomorrow (2013)

Escape From Tomorrow IMDb
Wow!  What a trip this was.  It's Eraserhead set at Disney World.  I enjoyed this a lot more than I expected.  Very surreal and dark story that makes me not want to go to Disney World/Disneyland or eat a turkey leg.  It also amazed me on how this was made.  Mostly done guerrilla style at Disneyland and Disney World.  I wondered how much time it took to make this?  How they avoided security? And why haven't Disney sued yet?   All these questions I had in back of my head and that made me enjoy this movie more.  Also had "special cookies" with it.  The trip was fantastic and tragic with a message.  It's an evil place, I tell you.  I would buy this movie for the collection mainly because I had a great experience with it.