Monday, October 22, 2012

Wreck-It Ralph 3D (2012)





















Wreck-It Ralph
Dude, this was freaking amazing.
Probably the best Animation I've seen this year.
Right above Frankenweenie (and that's saying a lot because
Frankenweenie was a great experience).
This one was very cute and funny.
Lots of good moments.
It kept my attention throughout the whole thing.
I'm not much of a gamer but I do like old school gaming more
than the stuff that's out today.  
This movie is for both gamers and movie lovers in general.
John C. Reilly did great voicing the main character.
Sarah Silverman rules here.
Even the one guy from Forgetting Sarah Marshall does good
stuff here as Fix-It Felix.
Good flow and good ending.
All the excitement towards the end made me literally shed a tear.
I recommend watching this in theaters this year.
Also, have lots of candy with this movie.
Chocolate, gummy bears, laffy taffy, etc.
Do not miss this one.
This is another possible Top 10 favorite for this year.