Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Don't Go In The Woods

Halloween is just a couple of days away.
This year my Halloween movie theme is
going to be Horror Musicals.
Tonight is this movie that I haven't seen.
Tomorrow: Little Shop of Horrors (loved it when I was a kid).
There will be no New Release Tuesday this week.
On Halloween, we wrap things up with
Tim Burton's Sweeney Todd (another favorite) with a special theme dinner
to accompany it.
So after tonight, I won't be blogging until Thursday.
Happy Halloween!!






















Don't Go In The Woods
This horror musical sucked balls.
All the characters were not likeable.
Some songs were okay but others were too "Pop" for my taste.
I just wanted this to end and everyone to die
but this annoying movie didn't deliver in the end.
I first heard about this movie early this year.
The directorial debut by Vincent D'Onofrio.
I been wanting to see it despite the poor reviews.
I mean, this could of been one of those "so bad that it's good"
kind of a movie.  But it wasn't.
Don't waste your time on this.
Can't wait to revisit "Little Shop of Horrors" and
"Sweeney Todd" to make me forget this night.