Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Lola Versus (2012)






















Lola Versus
I got in touch with my feminine side by watching this movie.
Actually, my girlfriend wanted to watch it, so decided
to make it a girlie night for her.
It was okay.
This is the same studio that brought us "500 Days of Summer."
Similar movie to this one.
Of course, girls (especially the single ones) are going
to relate to this more than the guys.
Guys would just think some of the stuff that goes on here
just stupid.  But, that's the real world right there, I guess.
I like that this doesn't have the typical Hollywood romantic
comedy ending.
Another thing I like was that the best friend went and fell
in love with another girl instead of our main girl here.
Awesome.  He didn't deserve her.
Well, that's all I got to say about this movie.
Okay to see with your other half.


 

This movie was served with a chorizo and sweet potato hash
with over easy eggs and Sparkling Wine: