Monday, October 15, 2012

Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa





















Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa
I've seen the first one. I was a fan of it.
The sequels never caught my eye.
But, I have a son now (crazy 2 year old).
I'm going to see lots of movies with him.
And since this coming Tuesday I have my son and
it happens to be the same day Madagascar 3 comes out,
I figured, let's watch them all. 
I saw this one this late afternoon with my son, Nates the Shakes.
I enjoyed it.
Damn zoo animals are back again but this time
they're out in the wild.
I didn't like much of the human (the New Yorkers) survivors sub-plot.
Overall, I did like this movie.
The penguins are in it.
The "I like to move it, move it" dancing crew are in it.
They just packed every character in it.
Look!! They're all back and they're all in Africa.
There were some scenes that were Lion King rip-offs.
But, for a kid's movie and for a sequel, not bad.
I'll be seeing Madagascar 3 for this week's New Release Tuesday.