Friday, October 19, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: Trespass

HOME INVASION THURSDAY 

Every third Thursday I'll comment on a home invasion movie
I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.





















Trespass
This home invasion movie had a similar plot to the 
Spanish home invasion movie, Kidnapped.
But, this one is not even near as good as Kidnapped.
This one is more of a Hollywood take on it.
Man, what's up with Nicholas Cage?
Looks and acts very strange.
His character here was annoying.
Nicole Kidman looks pretty decent but still has an annoying character.
The bad guys are a bunch of idiots. Go figure.
The little twists didn't help the story either.
I just wanted all of them to die.
Too bad this wasn't one of those typical home invasion movies
that have good endings.