Tuesday, October 2, 2012

80's Monday: An American Warewolf in London

80's MONDAY 

Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out in the 80's
that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.






















An American Warewolf in London
Finally got to see this 80's horror classic.
One thing I got to say about this,
damn those are some good special effects and make up.
Now, every thing is digital and can easily be done.
But, back in the day, the effects looked a lot better.
Looks fake,  but in a good way.
So here we have a warewolf movie with some
cheesy lines and a hook-up with a nurse.
Then there's the last 20 minutes of warewolf action.
Pretty cool stuff.
I like the build up.
And I love the music.
There's like 2 to 3 different versions of "Blue Moon."
I didn't know why I didn't see this a lot sooner.
But, there's a reason for everything.