Monday, October 8, 2012

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes

BATTLE FILM ROYALE 2012

Time to add my comments to the last screening of this marathon.





















Attack of the Killer Tomatoes
This has to be the stupidest movie I've ever seen.
Well, with a title like that, one can't expect pure greatness.
I thought it was going to be cheesy, fun, and awesome.
I just didn't connect with it.
Maybe I should of smoked something before.
I've always seen pieces of this but never had
the chance to see it until tonight.
Disappointed.
If they were to add more musical scenes
to this, maybe would of been cool.
I know there's a cult following to this,
but, I'm afraid I won't be part of it.
I mean, I like movies such as Troll 2,
Killer Klowns From Outer Space, and Munchies.
So, I'm not discriminating against bad cheesy movies.
The absurdity of this film just wasn't for me.
The beginning stuff was cool (little tomatoes killing
people just like that).




There you have it, the marathon is over.
Can't wait for the next Battle Film Royale.
I know it's going to be more organized and awesome.