Sunday, October 7, 2012

Midnight Madness

BATTLE FILM ROYALE 2012 

After The Beastmaster, I screened
Juan of the Dead as the second screening of this
marathon.  It was a hit.  Since, I've seen Juan of the Dead already,
not going to blog it again.  Let's move on to the third screening:





















Midnight Madness
Right at midnight, this third movie started.
It was a very good surprise for me.
This is an 80's movie I've never ever heard of.
It has that one guy from American Warewolf in London
as a main character.
This is also the movie debut of Michael J. Fox.
This was an all cheese fest.
I loved every minute of it.
Reminded me of my own grindhouse nights.
It had lots of different moments that
are so memorable.
The Pabst Blue Ribbon factory tour, the miniature golf scenes,
the Bonaventure hotel scenes, are among the favorite stuff here.
Lots of characters.
We were all laughing with the movie and sometimes at the movie.
I can't wait to own this for my 80's section.
Best scavenger hunt movie ever (not sure if I've ever seen
other scavenger hunt movies, but, you get my point).