Sunday, October 7, 2012

Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror

BATTLE FILM ROYALE 2012 

The fifth screening of this marathon was a cheesy
grindhouse zombie movie:





















Burial Ground: The Nights of Terror
This movie was very fun to watch.
I think this is the movie we made a lot of fun at.
The whole group was saying non-stop jokes about this.
I liked the experience.
Not sure if I would of loved the movie as much if I saw it on my own.
This is one of those Italian grindhouse horrors.
But, of course, we saw a dubbed version.
I want to mention that this has one of the most creepiest characters
ever (and he's not even a zombie).
I'm talking about Michael (a kid character played by an adult).
Without him, this movie would of sucked.
This kid wants to have sex with his mother and
he makes it very clear. Wink, wink.
This movie has the smartest zombies ever to be seen
in any other zombie movies.
Of course, they're very slow as hell.
Only stupid people would be killed by these very slow
zombies, which is all the characters in the movie.
This is one of those "it's so bad, it's good" kind of movie.
Loved it.
I'm adding this stupid cheesefest to my zombie section.