Friday, June 29, 2012

Ted (2012)


Ted
Funny movie.
Great as a stoner comedy.
I like Seth MacFarlane.
I don't watch tv but the few times
that I've seen Family Guy, I laughed.
Well, in his first movie here,
he kicks lots of ass.
I was entertained during the whole thing.
Good surprises.
Good cameos.
The main characters were all awesome.
Ted is one crazy bear, but, I didn't have to tell
you that.
One of my favorite moments is the cocaine scene.
Hilarious.

Fans of Family Guy, this is a must.
Fans of Stoner Comedy, gotta see it.
Everyone else, if you're up for it, at your own risk.
Can't wait to own it for the stoner section.
Below the trailer I posted my top five favorite films of the year so far.
Check it out.


We are halfway through the year.
This is my top 5 favorite films of 2012:

1. Moonrise Kingdom
2. The Avengers
3. Ted
4. The Five-Year Engagement
5. The Grey