Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Mr. Nobody


Mr. Nobody
Wow!!
That's all I have to say.
What kind of comments is that.
Okay, I'll add some more comments.
This movie blew me away.
This is my kind of movie.
Picture the movies, "Butterfly Effect" and "Inception"
with a hint of David Lynch and you'll somewhat
feel this movie.
Very good sci-fi flick.
Which way to choose?
That's the most important question in life.
What if you could go back and change something little
or say something different in a situation?
That little change has a big impact on the future.
I love the hell out of this movie.
Need to buy asap.
My friend Mike has been talking about this movie to me
for a few weeks now.
It was time to finally see it.
But, had to see it right.
Saw it on his beautiful HD tv.
Very loud and clear.
Jared Leto, man!
I know he hasn't done that many films.
This movie and Requiem For A Dream,
are two movies he kicked ass in.
Another comment for this movie has to
be the music.
Good soundtrack.
You'll never hear the oldie, "Mr. Sandman,"
the same again.
As well as few others.

This is now one of my favorite movies of all time.
Check it out. Scratch that, buy it.