Tuesday, June 12, 2012

New Release Tuesday: In Darkness

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


In Darkness
Not bad. A little long.
I'm a sucker for WW2 movies.
This movie is from Poland.
It was nominated for Best Foreign at this year's
Oscars. The same director who
directed another WW2 film I liked a lot called,
"Europa, Europa."
Like most WW2 films, this is based on a true story
about jews hiding in the sewers.
Pretty crazy moments.
One of my favorite moments is when
they were playing classical music and they had
some jews lined up and they almost shot our main jew
for not having a cap. They shot someone else instead.
I would of wanted this to be under two hours
but movies like these are usually pretty long.

If I see this for under 10 dollars and I have nothing else
to get, I might get it for my WW2 collection.