Thursday, June 21, 2012

Home Invasion Thursday: Wait Until Dark

HOME INVASION THURSDAY

Every third Thursday I'll comment on a
home invasion movie I've never seen before.
When I saw Kidnapped from Spain last year,
I decided to start a home invasion section for my collection.
Might as well do a special on this.


Wait Until Dark
Tonight's home invasion movie is a classic with Audrey Hepburn.
Wow, this was clever.
Everybody acted cool in here.
I like how the story played out.
This was a bit different than most home invasion movies
but it still had all of the qualities of a home invasion movie.
These crazy guys are looking for a doll stuffed with heroin
that so happens to be in the house where this innocent
blind lady lives at.
They thought they can fool her because she's blind,
but she's way smarter than all of them.
I enjoyed it a lot.
I think this is my first full on Audrey Hepburn movie.
Very cool.
I need to watch more of her movies.

Another home invasion favorite.
Definitely getting this one for the section.