Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Sitter


The Sitter
I was in the mood for something stupid
with some jokes.
I got something stupid, alright.
Not funny at all.
I knew it was going to suck but I didn't mind.
I needed this to get out of my system.
I liked the beginning stuff.
The rest was like a waste of time.
I didn't feel these characters.
Who cares if you owe money to a big
drug dealer and you got kids to take care of.
Stop making stupid decisions.
But that's all supposed to be part of the comedy.
I didn't like it.
Let's go to a club and get into a fight and stay to have a
drink while the kids are bonding with all these
other club people. Good idea.
I was trying to like it at least a little just
as a stupid comedy, but that wasn't the case.

Don't rent it at the Redbox. Don't buy it (unless you like
to buy every single movie out there, then, to each his own).