Tuesday, June 19, 2012

New Release Tuesday: The FP

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


The FP
First of all, very awesome movie.
I didn't think I was going to like it.
I had low expectations.
But damn, this was funny and entertaining.
Definitely very different.
Crazy dialogue and moments but
in this world, that's all normal.
I first heard about this movie last year at
Fantastic Fest. Drafthouse Films picked it up
for distribution. It had some buzz at SXSW.
I didn't think I was going to like the story.
But as soon as I started watching it and
realized how different it was, I was in for a funny ride.
N-I-G-G-A!!
You'll know what that stands for after watching it.
It had an 80's and early 90's vibe to it.
It was cheesy as hell but all that is part of the comedy.
Don't want to talk to much about it.
The less you know, the better.
Expect insanity.

Must buy for sure!!
Next Tuesday, another Drafthouse Films movie is coming out.
It is the Oscar nominated, Bullhead.
Can't wait to check that one out.