Monday, June 4, 2012

80's Monday: Lethal Weapon

80's MONDAY

[Every first Monday of every month is 80's Monday.
There's a lot of movies that came out
in the 80's that were so popular that I haven't seen.
I'm an 80's kid, so this segment will give me a chance
to catch up on some of those popular typical movies from this period.]


Lethal Weapon
Wow, good cheesy action movie.
I've seen parts to this in the past but never the whole thing.
I've seen National Lampoon's Loaded Weapon.
That movie spoofs this movie a lot.
Damn, Gary Busey as a badass killer.
Loved it.
Mel Gibson as a crazy character, nothing new, right?
I enjoyed it a lot.
"Riggs is Dead."
This story kept me interested.
No wonder there's four parts to this.

This would of been even better with some Coor's and hot dogs
just like in the movie.