Tuesday, June 5, 2012

New Release Tuesday: Bad Ass (2012)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Bad Ass
Cheesy movie but that was expected.
I was into it a little bit but after a while
I lost interest. It was trying to be too serious.
If you have Machete kicking ass, you can't make that
into a drama. I didn't like the story
or how some scenes played out.
Why does everybody mess with the wrong Mexican
all the time?
Don't people learn?
"Oh, is that guy from the bus that kicked
everyone's ass. Let's see how tough you are."
I could of done without those stupid moments.
And towards the end here, suddenly our main bad guy
and our main hero knows how to drive buses through
a chase downtown. Unbelievable.
I love me some cheesy Danny Trejo action,
but this one was my limit.

That's the good thing I rent first before buying.
I wouldn't want this to be part of my personal collection.