Saturday, June 23, 2012

The Lorax (2012)


The Lorax
Took my son to the theatre for the first time
since last year (Rango).
This time he was more alert on things and
I didn't know what to expect.
So instead of taking him to see Brave for full price,
I took him to see The Lorax at the discount theatre.
He enjoyed it.
So here's my comments on this Animated movie:
It was cute and cool.
I had no idea what this was about.
Good little surprise.
Who knew a story about saving trees can
be pretty sweet.
I love the characters.
I love the little characters more (the bears, the fishes, etc).
Lots of interesting moments like the scenes with "grandma."
She's one clever lady.
This is from the same creators of Despicable Me.
I think, personally, I liked this one a bit better than
Despicable Me.

Got to add this to the Animation section (which is
pretty much my son Nathan's section).