Sunday, February 20, 2011

Julie & Julia


Julie & Julia
The reason for watching this is that it's part of a rough
deal that I made.
Don't want to discuss that deal here,
but, I'm a man of my word, so here's my proof that I saw this.
This actually wasn't bad.
I say bad because, at first glance and all,
this ain't my type of movie.
But, actually checking this out was good.
Wanted to eat everything this Julia lady was cooking.
Don't know much about her except for this movie.
My favorite dish that looked the most tastiest
has got to be beef bourguignon.
Need to try that one day.
I like the way they told this story.
Back and forth between the two females here
in two different time periods.

Charming moments and the kind of movie
you have to drink some wine to.
Being a blogger myself, I kind of understand some
of the things the character, Julie, was going through
in her mind. For example, Julie wants to stay true to her blog
no matter if there's anyone watching or not.
So she committed to it.
She had to have some kind of an imaginary audience.
That's what I do with this blog and a few others that I have.
So thanks for reading, my imaginary audience,
and anyone else who happen to be reading this.