Thursday, February 3, 2011

Antichrist


Antichrist
What the hell did I just watch?
A movie that may have lots of meanings
and interpretations.
Lars Von Trier has done it again,
but, this time less enjoyable.
I've only seen three other films from him.
Dancer in the Dark was trippy and
Dogville and Manderlay were good in their own way.
I didn't know what to expect with Antichrist.
I've seen way worse and more controversial films.
I guess what makes this one hardcore was
those sexually explicit scenes.
The part that was messed up was when "She"
cuts her own "pleasure" thing off.
That was a crazy moment.
Lots of crazy imagery here.
Never going to a cabin in the middle of the woods,
I can tell you that much.

I don't straight out recommend this film.
If you want to feel some creepiness and some
surrealism, check this out.