Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hard Revenge, Milly / Hard Revenge, Milly: Bloody Battle


Hard Revenge, Milly
Man, this fooled me.
It was under 50 minutes long.
According to imdb, this is still considered a feature.
Well, I'm here to report that this short movie
was more like an extended prologue to the next movie,
Hard Revenge, Milly:Bloody Battle.
This had some cheesy moments.
Milly cuts the head off this guy and
his body still manages to shoot some rounds around the room.
That's the kind of stuff you only see
in movies from Troma.
My favorite kill:
She makes carnitas out this dude at the end there.
Too ridiculous.
The story wasn't all that.


And because it was unexpectedly a short movie,
I decided to watch the next Hard Revenge Milly tonight.




Hard Revenge, Milly: Bloody Battle
This played at Fantastic Fest 09.
The intro gave us a quick recap from the first movie.
And the story continues.
This story gets a little better here.
Not as ridiculously bloody like the first one but
keeps its cheesiness.
Well, it didn't blow me away.
I guess you see one and you've seen them all.
Unless you're a big fan of Machine Girl,
Tokyo Gore Police, and others like it,
there's no other reason to see this.
I'll save you the trouble.