Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's Complicated

LINDA'S SATURDAY MOVIE PICK


It's Complicated
Not as bad as I expected.
Definitely not a movie I would ever pick
but that's the point of Linda's Saturday Pick.
Every once in a while, Linda watches some of the movies
that I see everyday. She likes some of the stuff that I like.
But, for those other movies, that I won't give a chance to,
this is her chance to screen it for me.
Some funny moments on here.
Good acting by Meryl Streep.
Not a big fan of hers, but I liked her here.
My favorite part, of course, when they smoke a doobie.
Good times, my friends.
One or two more scenes like that, would of made this
a stoner movie.

If you're a wine lover, this movie might go good with that.
Other than that, no reason to watch this unless,
(if you're a guy) your better half makes you watch it.
I guess it's okay for you females too.
Raise a toast goodnight!