Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps (2010)

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY


Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps
I hate Shia LeBeouf.
The only reason I wanted see this movie
is because of Oliver Stone.
I'm a fan of the first Wall Street as well.
When I heard Stone was making this sequel,
I was a little bit disappointed.
Now that I finally saw this tonight,
I'm still a little bit disappointed.
I can officially say this was an unnecessary sequel.
I think the movie was alright.
It should of been its own movie rather than
bringing back characters and calling it a follow up to Wall Street.
It kind of ruins the world of the first Wall Street.
The moment that pissed me off the most was
the Charlie Sheen cameo.
That felt out of place and unnecessary.

I just hope Shia is not back again 20 years later for
Wall Street 3: Need More Money Once Again.