Thursday, December 30, 2010

8 1/2


8 1/2
This was one trippy classic ride.
A bunch of great moments.
Love the music.
I been wanting to watch this Italian classic for a while.
Just last week I read an article about the movie Inception.
It had a paragraph describing what Nolan did with his film is what
Fellini did with this one.
Since Inception is my #1 favorite movie this year,
I wanted to close this year with this film by Federico Fellini.
The whole thing was like this big dream.
My favorite sequence was the Saraghina dancing scene.
Nice flow.

I recommend this film to those who have patience
and are fully awake. This is one to pay a lot of attention to.

The trailer I found is silent but here it is:


That's it for this year as far as movies I've never seen before.
I'm re-watching some of my favorites films of this year
so I can come up with my favorite list tomorrow.