Friday, December 31, 2010

******2011 Monthly Movie Specials*******

Here's the monthly movie specials for 2011:

Musical Monday
The first Monday of every month.
I'll be checking out musicals I've never seen before.

Shame On Me Night
The second Wednesday of every month.
I will see movies that I'm ashamed to admit
I've never seen before. Movies that most have seen
and are referenced in pop culture.

Yakuza Night Thursday
The third Thursday of every month.
Love the yakuza genre but haven't really seen a whole lot.
This will help me explore these Japanese movies.

Linda's Chick Flick Night will be renamed to
Linda's Saturday Movie Pick.
It'll still be the second Saturday of every month.
The reason for the name change:
Linda doesn't always pick a chick flick.
She has the right to choose any movie she wants
as long as it's a movie I normally wouldn't pick.

Friday at the Grindhouse
The fourth Friday of every month.
There's tons of movies out there.
Can't go wrong with this one.
Back to back exploitation films.
A good excuse to go to I Luv Video.

Every Tuesday is New Release Tuesday.
I'll check out any movie that came out that day.

Other than these specific days,
all the other days will be filled with whatever I'm in the mood for:
Kung Fu, Zombie, Documentaries, Foreign,
and etc.