Thursday, December 2, 2010

The Experiment (2010)


The Experiment
I haven't seen the original so
I won't be able to compare.
I like the overall message of the film.
I like the approach.
This is made for us to sympathize with one group
and hate the hell out of the other.
In a way, we're part of the experiment as well.
The guards broke the rules, but there was nothing done
about it. That pissed me off, so the movie works.
Would of loved for Brodie's character to have cut Whitaker's
character's head and served it in a platter.
In other words, for this kind of story,
would of wanted some over the top fun violence.
It didn't quite deliver in that department.
We got a climax that delivers but not all the way.

For the average viewer, this I recommend.
Nice old entertainment.
I gotta see the original now.