Thursday, December 16, 2010

Despicable Me (2010)

ANIMATION NIGHT


Despicable Me
Cute sweet movie we have here.
I like the flow.
Love the Minions.
They're like little ewoks.
While I enjoyed the movie as a whole,
I have to say that Toy Story 3 and How To Train Your Dragon
were better than this (as far as Animations released in 2010).
I have several favorite moments:
Like when Gru steals back the shrinking gun
and the carnival scene.

Stuffed crust pizza will go good with this one.


This is my last official Animation Night.
At least for a while.
But, that don't mean I won't watch any more animations.
I'm planning on watching a few next year.
It won't be on a specific night like this year,
but random nights.

Here's a list of all the animations I saw this year
for the first time (most favorite to least favorite (they were all good):

1. Toy Story 3
2. Ninja Scroll
3. Cloudy Chance of Meatballs
4. Mary & Max
5. How To Train Your Dragon
6. Kung Fu Panda
7. Cars
8. A Town Called Panic
9. Despicable Me
10. Wallace & Gromit in The Curse of the Were-Rabbit
11. Spirited Away
12. Monsters Vs. Aliens
13. Monster House